Retinol Serum (Vitamin A)
- Significant Results: Retinol is a form of vitamin A & a class of anti-aging compounds used in skincare. They help fight acne, reduce wrinkles, stimulate collagen, & promote cellular turnover. They’re also known for evening out skin tone & increasing blood flow to the skin.
- Suitable For All Skin Types: Regardless of whether you have oily or dry skin (or a combination of both), using our retinol serum is suitable for all skin types. With just a pea-sized amount is all it takes each night to achieve the numerous beneficial effects Retinol has on your skin.
- Quickly Absorbs: No sticky or tacky residue will be left for its light texture & fully absorption feature. Our Retinol serum can make your existing products work better by increasing their absorption into the skin with faster skin cell turnover.
- 100% Cruelty-Free: At Luminositie we believe in a powerful combination of skincare ingredients for a substance that's not only low-cost but completely natural & abundantly available without any animal cruelty!
- Trust: We have worked hard with anti-aging & skincare specialised all over to formulate a Retinol serum based on all-natural ingredients that works. This means you can rest assured your skin is getting everything it needs, & nothing else.
Acne: Retinol was first branded as an acne-fighting product with its ability to unclog pores and reduce further build-up. With your pores being able to breathe your other skincare products can absorb more effectively into your skin.
Collagen Production: Retinol aids in increasing the production of new collagen which then reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles resulting in firmer skin. They also stimulate the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin tone, giving you a healthy, youthful glow.
Sun Damage: One reason skin starts to age is that the sun’s damage is cumulative. you may develop age spots, broken capillaries, excessive wrinkles, numerous freckles and more. But with our retinol serum its ability to strengthen capillaries and reduce new ones from breaking, age spots and freckles fade away, all from the quicker cell turnover stimulated by retinol.
Dark Circles: Using retinol serums can help to fade your dark under-eye circles by thickening the skin underneath your eyes with our extremely gentle formula.
It’s important to be patient while the products work overtime. You also need to use the products consistently. Skipping daily treatments makes it take longer for the ingredients to work.