Australian Pink Clay Facial Mask
- Pink Clay is known for its amazing benefits for sensitive skin. Referred to as the most gentle of all the clays, Pink Clay is actually suitable for all skin types because of its very light texture yet deeply restorative properties.
- Strengthening - helps to regenerate skin cells and stimulate cell production. Gently removes pigmentation clusters from your skin's surface, as well as stimulate regeneration of skin cells.
- Cleansing - Ultra-tightening to the skin providing anti-aging effects. Speeds up the healing of pimples. Kaolin clay removes toxins, pollutants, and nasties from your skin. Detoxifying your skin from all the nasty pollutants that come in contact with our skin, leaving skin clean and glowing.
- Cruelty-Free - At Luminositie we believe in a powerful combination of skincare ingredients for a substance that's not only low-cost but completely natural and abundantly available without any animal cruelty!
Our Australian Pink Clay Facial Mask is a mix of red and white clay, enjoying the benefits of both. White clay (kaolin) is very beneficial for oily skin, by reducing your sebum (natural skin oil) production. Red clay is beneficial for mature skin by maintaining and improving the collagen level which further supports the elasticity of the skin and rejuvenates dying skin cells making skin appear more youthful.
Pink clay is widely known to be suitable for all skin types and often referred to as the most gentle of all the clays because of its very light grainy texture yet deeply restorative properties.
Rich in various mineral salts and trace elements, perfect for helping cell regeneration and combating premature aging, improving skin elasticity and cell renewal for supple, younger-looking skin.
Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and draws out impurities and toxins from deep underneath the skin to leave the skin smooth, radiant, and glowing. Promoting healthy cell renewal which minimizes blackheads, hormonal breakouts, and congestion, making it perfect for those with aggravated or acne-prone skin.
The Benefits of Pink Clay Facial Mask:
- Pink clay helps to restore and replenish skin with moisture, draw out impurities and lightly exfoliate the complexion with its slightly grainy texture.
- Reduces irritation and inflammation from skin concerns such as acne, by soothing and balancing skin and promoting healthy cell renewal.
- Minimizes blackheads, hormonal breakouts, and congestion, making it perfect for those with aggravated or acne-prone skin.
- Rich in various mineral salts and trace elements, perfect for helping cell regeneration and combating premature aging, improving skin elasticity and cell renewal for supple, younger-looking skin.
Aloe Vera is perhaps one of the most widely used herbal treatments for topical skin conditions. Aloe is known to be a natural moisturizer for its extremely hydrating properties and absorbs fast into the skin, even for oily and acne-prone skin.
Kakadu Plum contains high levels of Vitamin C a key anti-aging ingredient that works to stimulate the production collagen levels, reducing hyperpigmentation and increases the elasticity of your skin which reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Althaea Officinalis also referred to as Marshmallow Root Extract (MRE) often favorited by people with skin conditions such as acne for its cooling and moisturizing properties helping to soothe irritated and inflamed skin.
Rose Damascena also is known as Damask Rose or Rosewater is loaded with antioxidants, which are important for fighting against free radicals. In fighting off free radicals Damask rose protects the skin from damage and supports new skin cell growth, preventing premature aging.
Lactic Acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid that specifically used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. Unlike AHAs such as Glycolic Acid, lactic acid is a bit milder which is a better choice for sensitive skin.
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) is typically the most gentle out of the four Retinoids which are a great option for almost all skin types. Vitamin A helps to promote skin cell turnover, improves skin tone, helps unclog pores, helps thicken the dermis to slow down the formation of wrinkles.