Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- HYALURONIC ACID SERUM: Naturally occurring moisturizer compound in our skin which decreases as we age. Preserves the elasticity and the firmness of the skin with its moisture retention properties, plumping the skin to even out wrinkles, giving skin a softer feel, and a more youthful appearance. A wonderful firming serum for face.
- VITAMIN C: While this serum acts as a remover for those pesky signs of aging, it's also perfect for reducing them from forming in the future. Vitamin C provides your skin with the antioxidants it needs to defend itself from the aging effects of aggressors like harmful UV rays.
- QUICKLY ABSORBS: No sticky or tacky residue will be left for it's light texture and fully absorption feature. Makeup also wears better on the skin with this Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
- 100% VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE: At Luminositie we believe in a powerful combination of skincare ingredients for a substance that's not only low-cost but completely natural and abundantly available without any animal cruelty!
So, what is Hyaluronic Acid?
Don’t be put off by the name, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) doesn’t strip the skin, unlike some acids which are used to exfoliate. HA is a natural, powerful substance that works as a magnet for moisture, helping your cells retain as much of it as possible so that your skin feels and appears hydrated, plump and healthy.
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance in the skin known for its amazing capacity to hold onto one thousand times its own weight in water molecules.
So, if Hyaluronic Acid is already in our skin, why do we need to use a Hyaluronic Acid serum?
As we age, the amount of Hyaluronic Acid our skin cells product begins to significantly decrease – this is when fine lines, wrinkles and rough texture starts to appear, and skin tends to look dull and dehydrated. But HA acts as the ultimate drink for your skin.
Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a great pick for anyone whether you’re looking for ultra-hydration, diminishing those pesky fine lines, or boosting your skin’s health looking for a serious increase of skin moisture, no matter your skin type.
- A critical ingredient in maintaining skin hydration, when the skin is hydrated, fine lines and wrinkles appear diminished, resorting to your healthy and youthful appearance.
- As HA is naturally occurring in our bodies, it poses a pretty low risk for allergic reaction or irritation, so it works wonders for any skin type.
- HA supports your skin healing and repairing ability, ideal for soothing redness and calming inflammatory skin concerns.